Neo
Image Hosted by agung

Small cafe with great profit

Last weekend I visit my friend "bistro" small nice cafe in Pacet, small village surrounding by high mountain and fresh air that we can breath, many of his customer that enjoy their lunch are in all aged, although it is not so crowded, the situation very nice, I am just wondering how come the small bistro can attract many customer, when I look restaurant equipment then I realize why this bistro is success.

Do not forget that professional cookware is the answer of this question it can be an image to the customer, who want to have their limited time can enjoy a nice food and a good atmosphere with a good ambiance also, then the customer will enjoy their lunch, dinner even breakfast with small menu.

Also foodservice supply is key success for all the restaurant business combination of all the above will directly bring you more profit and will bring more guests to visit this cafe. I really believe that all the above matter is something that all the restaurant businessman need to considering.

1 Comment:

  Hasan

4:30 PM

I have placed your link in my front page. I hope you can place my banner too.., thanks