Neo
Image Hosted by agung

Useful equipments

After doing the trial for several day, I am still could not find cooking supplies that can help me to finished my project faster. I am not really perfectionist person, but sometime my deadline is really short period.

I remember my father always told me that you will need a professional cookware if you want to develop a professional restaurant, one of my favorite menu is cheese cassava, actually it’s really simple menu just a combination, cassava and cheese but to cook this menu little bit difficult if we can not find cooking supplies that really fit.

Several month since I open my restaurant, and it’s just the beginning to continue my journey to open another and I believe that if we have an eager and we also have the right tools nothing is impossible.

0 Comment: