Neo
Image Hosted by agung

Luxury utility vehicle

I am just wondering when I can have my own car, classy, exclusive, elegant we need to go back to the year 1973 when I have my own first car, it was not so difficult to drive Mercedes 200, what we called it mini Mercedes and some folks say “200” this is the first 2000cc Mercedes with four cylinder. I really proud to have this car and until now I am still keep it and the condition is in the good condition ready to drive.

Time is moving and this Mercedes develop their technology, safety and the entire instrument is there. Mercedes-Benz Cars is made in Germany and its worldwide famous brand name of automobiles, buses, coaches, and trucks owned by Daimler AG, previously Daimler-Benz (1926–1998). Mercedes-Benz Cars automobiles have introduced both in the past and present the technological and safety features common in modern vehicle.

Mercedes has many variant if you need more compact vehicle for work, a new Mercedes M-class may be just what you need convenience vehicle that's fun to drive. With class-leading safety ratings, four high-performance engines to choose from the quality you will have no doubt, and more standard features than ever before. You may visit here New Mercedes DC to find out more details information about your dream machine

0 Comment: